Emergency Medicine Medical Cases, Virtual Shadowing + Mentoring, oh my!

Good afternoon + Happy Wednesday everyone!
My name is Alyssa and I am an Emergency Medicine PA-C in Florida. I was a FOUR TIME APPLICANT to CASPA who now very excitedly pours a lot of time into pre-PAs + their successes. Really exciting things happening with my pre-PA account that I wanted to share here too!
I have a huge passion for working with and interacting with pre-PAs/PA-Ss through my Instagram. I post REAL medical cases I see in the ED often as well as helpful information/advice for both Pre-PAs and PA students regularly. There's also been multiple opportunities for virtual shadowing and 1:1 Zooms for questions/advice/mock interviews. I am beyond grateful to work so closely with so many pre-PAs with so much success of interview invites and acceptances. Please consider following along and I look forward to interacting with you:

Otherwise, I wish you the best of luck on your journey to PA-C x