Solo in UC after only 8 months experience in ED

I’m a new PA - graduated last year and I have been working in an NYC ER for 8 months, 3 of which were “orientation.” I’m looking for a change to UC due to commute and stress of the ED. I just got an offer for a UC that pays well but I would be the ONLY provider onsite for 10/12 shifts a month. I’m worried as I still require help and discussions with providers in the ED currently and while I would have someone to call for questions, I’m worried this is biting off more than I can chew. 
Thoughts on flying solo for ~30 patients per 12 hour shift. 
Any and all advice/ thoughts welcome

Still requiring a sounding board after 8 months in the ED is normal and safe.  Most EM physician residencies are 3-4 years.  You're still on the steep portion of your learning curve.  It's not about you - it's about the size of the learning curve.  It's not reasonable for you to be put in this position.  It would be too easy to miss the early stages of a potentially serious condition.

• Like 1