Augsburg 2024-2025 Application Cycle

19 hours ago, prePA5280 said:

You’ve been immensely helpful in this forum!! Thank you for hopping on and calming the nerves of us applicants!

I'm happy to help. I also signed up for some campus tours and student panel interviews, both in-person and virtual. I'm excited to have a PA buddy, too! The current class will get assigned an incoming student to help out with things, give info, etc. 

However, you can always reach out about other topics such as FINAID, loans etc etc. 

On 8/29/2024 at 3:33 PM, Mk390 said:

Received my interview invited on the 26th! Super excited to get to meet people in person.

What time option did everyone choose?

Also, any information on the interview format would be appreciated. 

I had two others with me, and there were two professors. Basically, it is a small group where each person gets asked the question, and maybe a different one, and takes turns answering. 

There is also a Q&A with students and a campus tour with current students. Several of my friends have signed up. 

2 hours ago, skeletonqueen said:

Does anyone know if individuals who are invited to interview either pass on the interview or do not respond by the RSVP date, will additional candidates be invited to interview? I know a few individuals who have not heard either way, so wasn’t sure if that’s a possibility. Thanks!

I was put on the interview waitlist today.

Last year there were no additional interview dates besides those in September. I believe they switched things up because last year was the first time having interviews in person since covid. This doesn’t mean there isn’t any possibility, but it seems unlikely. However, don’t let this discourage you! Theres still a chance for those to get off the waitlist for an interview 

Edited by mnprepa7