Augsburg 2024-2025 Application Cycle

On 7/4/2024 at 3:44 PM, MilitarytoPA said:

Good luck! I’m currently in Augsburg’s program, looking forward to being a PA buddy. 

How has the program been going for you? Augsburg is on my list of schools but I see the PANCE scores have been a little low 

16 hours ago, bjoyPA said:

How has the program been going for you? Augsburg is on my list of schools but I see the PANCE scores have been a little low 

It has been going great. They are open to change and have provided direct changes to the lower PANCE scores. Tests are now set up similarly to the PANCE (will change in the fall to just like PANCE; they give us 1.5 minutes per question for summer). More X-ray images, more PANCE-like questions etc

Myself and another provided some feedback regarding the lab, which was implemented and made it better for all of us. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MilitarytoPA said:

It has been going great. They are open to change and have provided direct changes to the lower PANCE scores. Tests are now set up similarly to the PANCE (will change in the fall to just like PANCE; they give us 1.5 minutes per question for summer). More X-ray images, more PANCE-like questions etc

Myself and another provided some feedback regarding the lab, which was implemented and made it better for all of us. 

Thats awesome! I am glad to hear that and glad it's going well for you. Thank you for this feedback

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tylerpiantek said:

Nope. I think emails for interviews go out end of August and offers go out end of Sept.

Interviews should be Sep, and then a quick turnaround. I was called the day after my virtual interview. Those who did in person were notified after the virtual interviews occurred. 

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, MNnoconfidence said:

Had a friend receive a rejection this morning. I haven’t received anything yet. Not sure if that’s good or bad 😖

I didn't receive anything yet either. They either haven't finished reviewing our apps or we may be being held for a later interview date.

11 minutes ago, MNhopeful said:

Haven’t heard anything yet, and starting to get very stressed out. Does anyone know why they would release some decisions one day and not others?

Interviews are held over several months. It just depends on if you made the initial cut for an interview or if your application is being held and will make the cut for a later date. 

3 minutes ago, daisy134269 said:

Interviews are held over several months. It just depends on if you made the initial cut for an interview or if your application is being held and will make the cut for a later date. 

Thank you 🙂 I’m guessing no one knows when they’ll send out the next round of decisions?

3 minutes ago, MNhopeful said:

Thank you 🙂 I’m guessing no one knows when they’ll send out the next round of decisions?

It seems like many programs do 1 interview session per month. Augsburg reviews/interviews Sept - Nov. Either you were reviewed and are still a candidate, or they haven't reviewed you yet. I'm in the same boat. 

1 hour ago, MilitarytoPA said:

Congratulations, For those with Virtual, know you have just as good of a chance as in person. I did my virtual last year and was accepted shortly after. 

You’ve been immensely helpful in this forum!! Thank you for hopping on and calming the nerves of us applicants!

25 minutes ago, daisy134269 said:

It seems like many programs do 1 interview session per month. Augsburg reviews/interviews Sept - Nov. Either you were reviewed and are still a candidate, or they haven't reviewed you yet. I'm in the same boat. 

Thank you so much for your help!