Hawaii Pacific (hybrid ) 2024-2025

10 hours ago, PA8081 said:

I also got the call last night! Congrats everyone who got accepted!! I'd love to connect.

Hi, what time did you get your phone call? Trying to figure out a gauge of how late it would be expected given the time difference! Congrats on your acceptance!!

20 hours ago, ncthepa said:

Hi, what time did you get your phone call? Trying to figure out a gauge of how late it would be expected given the time difference! Congrats on your acceptance!!

ty so much! i got the call on tuesday 5pm HST. 

Edited by PA8081

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2024 at 6:31 PM, PA8081 said:

ty so much! i got the call on tuesday 5pm HST. 

Congrats again! What was the deadline they gave those to accept their position? Trying to gauge when they'd possibly be looking at the waitlisted people. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

On 10/11/2024 at 1:05 PM, ncthepa said:

Congrats again! What was the deadline they gave those to accept their position? Trying to gauge when they'd possibly be looking at the waitlisted people. Thanks!

The deadline was on Friday, 10/11. Not sure if that helps any anxieties. Good luck!