Hawaii Pacific (hybrid ) 2024-2025

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/10/2024 at 8:17 PM, PA8081 said:

interview invite 9/5 -- submitted 6/19. good luck to everyone else!

Hi, congrats on the interview! I also have an invite but have not heard anything since I confirmed. They said they would reach out within a week. Have you happened to hear anything yet?

On 9/13/2024 at 1:33 PM, Pa081011 said:

Hi, congrats on the interview! I also have an invite but have not heard anything since I confirmed. They said they would reach out within a week. Have you happened to hear anything yet?

yay! congrats to you too! yes, they sent me an email on how the formatting will be, and then they sent a follow-up email telling me that they sent me the initial email with instructions (and to contact them if i didn't get it)

On 9/13/2024 at 10:08 PM, GreenRoomPA said:

Is anyone else concerned about the hybrid aspect of this program? The cost of attendance seems to be quite high for a cohort piloting this less traditional approach. 

i do have questions about that, but the state started their own PT program recently too (through HPU) and they are also hybrid. i got in contact with a PT student and so far they have a positive experience. 

To anyone that interviewed,

First of all congrats! 🙂 I was just wondering if it was similar to the practice questions where we'd be given the same amount of time to answer questions. If u are ok with sharing your experience too, that would be great. Wishing everyone good luck this cycle!

5 hours ago, FuturePA808 said:

I got accepted by phone call last night and email this morning! I'm so excited to meet all of you!!! Is there an accepted student groupchat?

I also got the call last night! Congrats everyone who got accepted!! I'd love to connect.