On 9/5/2024 at 12:28 PM, Futurepa2222 said:

I wanted to contact you both since your currently in the program. Do you happen to know what they go by to grant admission? is it just how they score you and the whoever has the most points gets an acceptance? Does the application hold more value then the interview? do you know if you have a later interview it means they become more strict with who they accept? im curious to know what do they look for. 

Sorry just seeing this now, honestly have no clue how they grant and score. They don't involve us in any of that. Since it's rolling admission it probably is harder to get in with a later interview since seats have already been filled and there's more competition for the open seats. 

On 10/2/2024 at 6:32 PM, PA4Sho06 said:

The residential program just had there last interview yesterday. Hopefully, they wrapping up with the hybrid as well and we all hear something soon cause 61 days sure is cutting it for this cohort! 😬

People are accepted until the week of school starts which a few people did in my cohort, there's still alot of time and will have movement on the waitlist.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I’m actually one of the folks who came off the waitlist. Interviewed 9/20, waitlisted a few days later, and then offered a spot 10/3. 

Was wondering if anyone else got the health screening stuff from Exxat yet? My deposit is paid, my FAFSA done and I did those Cybersecurity modules yesterday, but still nothing from Exxat.

1 hour ago, PittPA2026 said:

Hi, I’m actually one of the folks who came off the waitlist. Interviewed 9/20, waitlisted a few days later, and then offered a spot 10/3. 

Was wondering if anyone else got the health screening stuff from Exxat yet? My deposit is paid, my FAFSA done and I did those Cybersecurity modules yesterday, but still nothing from Exxat.

Were you on the high priority waitlist?