9 minutes ago, Futurepa2222 said:

Congratulations!!!! I know me and you were waiting around the same time! You’re goi g to do great! 

Thanks!! I had 2 in-progress prerequisites so maybe they were waiting on those to finish up! 

On 8/28/2024 at 7:13 PM, PA4Sho06 said:

Did you have to create an account on myPitt or did they tell you once accepted to do so?

I had previously made an account because i applied last cycle. However, i believe that they will send you a link to create an account!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Futurepa2222 said:

i just keep looking this chat to see if anyone got an email yet. 🤣

Lol same 😂, I mean statistically they wouldn't want to go into the holiday weekend without giving those results and from the track record of giving results the following week i think 85-90% chance we know something by close of business today...hopefully.

Edited by PA4Sho06
wrong timeframe

16 hours ago, KSFuturePAS said:

It seems like the fourth interview group applicants are going to have to wait the full two weeks 😭

Yea unfortunately. The way I calculated it made sense but I guess first thing next week is better then breaking good or bad news going into the holiday weekend. Well lets enjoy the weekend and hope for good news. Happy labor day!!!🙂

25 minutes ago, KSFuturePAS said:

I was waitlisted. My stats weren’t that good so I guess it’s a blessing that I even got this far. Congratulations to everyone that got accepted 💙

if you don't mind sharing, what did your email say?

4 minutes ago, KOPAS said:

if you don't mind sharing, what did your email say?

Upon review of your application and interview, we have determined you to be a highly competitive applicant. 

At this time, we have placed you on the waitlistfor a seat in the class that begins Spring 2025. Please note that students may be invited from the waitlist leading up to, and after, January 8, 2025. 

16 minutes ago, KSFuturePAS said:

Upon review of your application and interview, we have determined you to be a highly competitive applicant. 

At this time, we have placed you on the waitlistfor a seat in the class that begins Spring 2025. Please note that students may be invited from the waitlist leading up to, and after, January 8, 2025. 

Oh ok, you must be high on the list then since they said you're highly competitive 

On 6/30/2024 at 12:21 AM, fiskx049 said:

Congrats to everyone who's getting interviews! I'm in the current cohort, 1st-year second-semester didactic. Feel free to reach out with any questions! 

On 7/1/2024 at 11:02 AM, DaisyB said:

Does anyone know how many people they interview in one session?

I wanted to contact you both since your currently in the program. Do you happen to know what they go by to grant admission? is it just how they score you and the whoever has the most points gets an acceptance? Does the application hold more value then the interview? do you know if you have a later interview it means they become more strict with who they accept? im curious to know what do they look for. 

On 9/3/2024 at 10:29 AM, KSFuturePAS said:

I was waitlisted. My stats weren’t that good so I guess it’s a blessing that I even got this far. Congratulations to everyone that got accepted 💙

Congrats on being waitlisted, at least it wasn't a straight denial. Can I ask when you submitted your application through CASPA? I know the interview seats have been filled but I have not heard back from them yet.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, artg2021 said:

Congrats on being waitlisted, at least it wasn't a straight denial. Can I ask when you submitted your application through CASPA? I know the interview seats have been filled but I have not heard back from them yet.

Hi! I applied in early May, they received my application May 14th. I wasn’t offered an interview until the fourth round.