2024-2025 Cycle

On 6/26/2024 at 12:52 PM, amna10182001 said:

i still have not received any answer back for submitting supplemental and stuff, even after emailing

when did you submit? My caspa was received on 6/21 and I was sent the payment portal and supplemental, and both caspa verified and supplemental was received on 6/24.

Edited by Melia

• 4 weeks later...

I’m not sure how I missed this. This is like the third or fourth seasoned program I know of that is on probation.  Most because of issues with clinicals. 
“At its September 2023 meeting, the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc. (ARC-PA) placed the Marquette University Physician Assistant Program sponsored by Marquette University on Accreditation-Probation status until its next review in September 2025.”  

They are supposed to be sharing what they are doing to get off but haven’t seen much for specifics 

Edited by HopefulPA25309

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2024 at 2:47 PM, HopefulPA25309 said:

I’m not sure how I missed this. This is like the third or fourth seasoned program I know of that is on probation.  Most because of issues with clinicals. 
“At its September 2023 meeting, the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc. (ARC-PA) placed the Marquette University Physician Assistant Program sponsored by Marquette University on Accreditation-Probation status until its next review in September 2025.”  

They are supposed to be sharing what they are doing to get off but haven’t seen much for specifics 

Hmmm thanks for sharing this. I didn't catch it either

• 4 weeks later...