Des Moines 2024-25 Application Cycle

37 minutes ago, iowaPA1008 said:

I'm also debating this, but from what I've heard, I don't think it matters!!  There is no interview for either of them. Both have a Q&A with program faculty, and the virtual one is in breakout groups on Zoom - so honestly you might have more opportunities for personal interaction that way. 

Is the KIRA a video interview where you record yourself? 

7 hours ago, embender11 said:

Congrats! When was your application completed?? How long did it take for you to get the invite? 

I submitted my CASPA application on June 8. And I got an interview invite on October 9. So it took 4 months for them to extend the invite. I also sent them an email at the end of September kind of updating them of what I have been doing since submitting (Got a job as an Medical Assistant at a well known company in my state working in Internal and Family Medicine, multiple volunteer opportunities i did, more shadowing too). Just to show them that I am still actively bettering my application and myself to become a PA.