Eastern Virginia Medical School Interviews 2024

From Danielle Cyburt: Hi everyone! Congratulations to all those receiving phone calls so far. I have created a facebook page for your class that you guys can ask questions about the area/ housing/ roommates and any other questions you might have for each other. I attached the link once you get there just requested to join. https://www.facebook.com/share/g/2SK433LJUgK3cM8F/   If the link does not work the group name is EVMS MPA CO 2027 

I interviewed on Thursday and got my acceptance call this morning from Professor Kubin!! Congratulations to all that have been accepted and don’t lose hope for those who have not yet heard! 

Of note, my purl reverted back to the application received page- not sure if that is significant but thought I would mention it! 

7 hours ago, JAB21 said:

Hi! Wondering if anyone who interviewed with Joy Hampton has heard anything?

And CONGRATULATIONS to all who have received a call so far!!!

I got call from Dr.Hampton andinterviewed on Friday

2 hours ago, patobe82 said:

Anybody heard anything today? 

I received a call at about 10 AM (est) today for my acceptance, and got the official email shortly after.

I interviewed on Friday with Christopher Roberts.

Don't know if it's relevant, but my purl changed back to the default "we have received your application" yesterday evening, and after the official email it's updated a second time, to the accepted/here's how to pay your deposit page.

Edited by jmmainvi

On 8/7/2024 at 2:51 PM, mac_attack92 said:

Hi all, congrats on the progress so far. I am applying for the upcoming cycle and I am curious about the everyones stats that was accepted. Thank you in advance!

Hi! 🙂  They have a page on their website that lists typical student stats for the past few years that I find to be pretty accurate. I wouldn't solely use those metrics to compare yourself though -- there are always outliers and it can make you more stressed than you need to be!

Believe in your unique qualities and let those shine through your application/interview, and really demonstrate why *you* fit EVMS (and why the school fits you). You've got this! 

Edited by Katherine16

(sorry I'm not sure how to do the reply function, I am so new to this site lol)

i thought it would have been time too for the EAP folks. what about, has anyone gotten an email straight up stating they're on the waitlist (or straight up rejected)? i feel like it's too early for even that, which is a good sign