Eastern Virginia Medical School Interviews 2024

1 hour ago, Sf295 said:

Same here, I’ve been more stressed than before the interview 😞 hopefully we find out soon. Good luck everyone! 

Thissss!! I feel exactly the same! But I tell myself it’s worth the wait. Good luck to everyone, we are at least one day closer to knowing!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gynpa1738 said:

I’ve been so stressed this whole time waiting and now I’m in London and scared I would miss a phone call because of the time zone difference so hoping they release decisions ASAP

I know I’ve been going crazy too but they will also send a message to your purl page and email you too so don’t be scared that you will miss the call. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Katherine16 said:

FYI just so no one else has to wait by their phone today (lol), I just got a text from someone in my interview group who called the school today and they said they will let us know via call/email next Wednesday.

We should be getting an email today from EVMS letting us know this too.

That is pretty disappointing not gonna lie 😞

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, rcprepa22 said:

Thanks for relaying that info! I feel at least a bit of relief to know a date! 😅Has anyone received that email to say that we will hear next week? 

I did not

6 hours ago, aj909090 said:

That is pretty disappointing not gonna lie 😞

Being patient is so difficult😟