2024-2025 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...

I interviewed on September 25th and this morning (October 3, 2024) I saw that my status in my portal changed to "Decision Made".  Below that under my checklist, I have an offer of admission to respond to.  I haven't received an email yet though.  Under my Completed Items, next to my transcript it says "Admitted Student". So I think and hope I have been ACCEPTED. YAY! Anyone else who interviewed last week see this in their portal or get an email of acceptance yet?

On 10/3/2024 at 5:22 PM, PAloveXO said:

I interviewed on September 25th and this morning (October 3, 2024) I saw that my status in my portal changed to "Decision Made".  Below that under my checklist, I have an offer of admission to respond to.  I haven't received an email yet though.  Under my Completed Items, next to my transcript it says "Admitted Student". So I think and hope I have been ACCEPTED. YAY! Anyone else who interviewed last week see this in their portal or get an email of acceptance yet?

Did you only get access to a portal once being invited to an interview?

21 minutes ago, BellaBooPA said:

Did you only get access to a portal once being invited to an interview?

No. I've had access since May.  I dont remember how I gained access to that portal.  Did you try to create an account through the SLU Grad Applicant Portal? I would try that and see if you will then get a temporary password emailed to you to get in.  Once you're in, you can change the password.  

• 2 weeks later...