Pace Lenox-Hill 2024-2025

2 hours ago, futurepa1011 said:

I haven’t heard anything yet regarding an interview invite. Should I assume it’s looking like a no at this point? Or should I still hold onto some hope…

From looking at previous cycles, they have interviews even in early December. They have an accepted students event in January. I would assume interviews stop some weeks before that. However, the waitlist is still a thing until the program starts in July. So there is still hope!

I interviewed last week and was so turned off by the student Q & A section. It seemed like the first years had no clue what they were talking about and the second year was miserable. Did anyone else have a similar experience?

12 hours ago, toddtheduck said:

Just got accepted from 9/26 interview! Anyone know of any accepted students group chats? 

I also got in! Unsure if there’s any group chats yet

On 10/8/2024 at 5:54 PM, jf123 said:

I interviewed last week and was so turned off by the student Q & A section. It seemed like the first years had no clue what they were talking about and the second year was miserable. Did anyone else have a similar experience?

I also attended and thought the vibes were a bit dim 😭 but I feel like you can’t really blame them. The first year students had just started the program so they prob don’t have much they can share as for their experience. And for the second year he just seemed really tired from clinicals which I can’t blame him for. When they tried to answer the DEI question though 😬 I thought that was really rough