2024-2025 Application cycle

• 3 weeks later...

I received notification today that my application has been placed on a "Hold" list. The letter says these applicants may be offered an interview at a later point in the application cycle with November being the termination of the waiting period. So! I'm lucky to still be considered, but I'm in a "maybe" pile haha (I'll take it!)

Congratulations to all who have been accepted, good luck to everyone still in the running, and chin up to those pursuing other opportunities! We'll get through it.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, futurePA088 said:

Anyone else affected by the cancelled interviews due to the storm? I believe 2 were cancelled (Friday and Monday)?

I’m so upset. I was looking forward to getting it over and done with - anxiety has been running high!

Oh no l'm sorry, I understand the feeling of just wanting to get it done and over with. But if it makes you feel less anxious, when I did my interview with Gardner Webb, the faculty was very welcoming and friendly. The way the interview is set up makes you feel less anxious. I promise they make the interview process such stress-free for you. So take deep breathes and you'll do great on your rescheduled interview date. I'm waiting to hear back and I hope this doesn't delay the process of hearing back for those of us that interviewed earlier this month.

10 hours ago, futurePA088 said:

Anyone else affected by the cancelled interviews due to the storm? I believe 2 were cancelled (Friday and Monday)?

I’m so upset. I was looking forward to getting it over and done with - anxiety has been running high!

My interview was also canceled on Friday as well. The whole area seems to be out of power. Hopefully power is restored and our interviews can be rescheduled soon!!!

15 hours ago, pati2024 said:

My interview was also canceled on Friday as well. The whole area seems to be out of power. Hopefully power is restored and our interviews can be rescheduled soon!!!

That is awful I did not realize how bad it was until one of the providers at my job said she is going up there to drop off supplies this weekend since they had it really bad in western NC. I really hope everyone's interview gets rescheduled soon.  

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, futurePA2004 said:

Does anyone know if they'll be sending out decisions today? Since interviews have been made up now

I believe they were hoping to have decisions made by the end of the week. However they didn’t guarantee they would be notifying people this week. I guess it depends how busy they are and if they have really finished making decisions. I will post if I hear any update. If anyone else does please let us know.