2024-2025 Application cycle

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, NoemiCL said:

Has anyone been contacted yet regarding an interview invite? I haven’t heard back yet and they sent an email 3 weeks ago stating they would reach out in 2-3 weeks via email but I haven’t heard back from them. 

Today marks 3 weeks for me too since that email

8 minutes ago, futurePA2004 said:

Today marks 3 weeks for me too since that email

I do hope we hear from them soon!🤞Maybe they are just a little behind or busy that they pushed back the dates of reaching out. I don’t want to get my hopes up. 

Edited by NoemiCL

5 minutes ago, NoemiCL said:

I do hope we hear from them soon!🤞Maybe they are just a little behind or busy that they pushed back the dates of reaching out. I don’t want to get my hopes up. 

In the forum from last year some people received interview invites a few days after the 3 week mark so I'm not gonna worry until after next week! Lol!

Hi everyone. Yes, I agree. Last cycle is helpful to give us an idea on timeline but can obviously be different for others. The suspense is so hard but we should try to remain confident and as patient as possible. When they are ready, I’m sure we will all be informed. The fact that correspondences are delayed may be a good indication that they are really taking the time to review everyone throughly. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone gotten any other interview invites other than:

Friday, August 30, 2024 (In person) (No PM slots available)

Friday, September 13, 2024 (In-person)  

Monday, September 16, 2024 (In-person)  

Friday, September 27, 2024 (In person)  

Monday, September 30, 2024 (In-person) 

I wonder how many students they are interviewing all together?