Austin College PA program 2024-2025

Congrats to those who received an interview! When did you all submit? And if anyone is willing, would you be able to share your stats as well? I applied on May 2nd, received confirmation on May 3rd

Edited by rnpa1998

Congratulations! To everyone who has applied or has received an invitation to interview. I interviewed with Austin College last year and it was a wonderful interview! I was waitlisted after the interview but by March was accepted to their incoming class. For personal reasons I was allowed to defer my acceptance until next year and will be starting in June 2025! So I am happy that some of you could be my future classmates! Happy interview season everyone and just remember to be yourself! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone I got a confirmation email on 6/5, the day after my application was verified. It basically stated that they will review it in the order it was received. Best of luck to everyone during this whole process. 

@NN117972 If you don’t mind me asking, what day in August did they give you for your interview? Did they have options for dates or one set date?

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...