Hello all! I just completed my UWORLD studying in preparation for the PANCE and no longer have use for it. The account is active until 8/2/24 and was looking to sell it for $30. I do not think there is a reset option (since the subscription is for 3 months), but you can go through all the questions. 

• Like 1

On 5/29/2024 at 11:32 AM, eagerpa22 said:

Just wondering how useful you found UWORLD compared to rosh review Qbank. Have you used RoshReview

I ended up using both! I split an account with friends for Rosh and bought Uworld for myself. Both were great but I would recommend Uworld because it felt like it’s most similar to the PANCE. It covered lots of topics and asked more practical questions than ROSH. ROSH had more specific details and dosing for meds, etc. Feel free to reach out to me at 610-568-6215 if still interested in purchasing! ☺️

Edited by Pabt2233