2024-2025 Application cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2024 at 6:56 PM, pasloading said:

Submitted my application on June 2nd and received a confirmation email that it is in the queue for review today 06/04. Good luck everyone 🙂

Hmm I've sent my application on May 15th and havent gotten a confirmation or anything yet

22 hours ago, FuturePA2001 said:

Hmm I've sent my application on May 15th and havent gotten a confirmation or anything yet

I would reach out to them to make sure you have everything. I submitted June 7th and received confirmation June 10th. Last time I attended a virtual info session, they said you should receive confirmation within 5-7 business days.

@VeridicalV i believe these are the prompts. 600 word limit.

1. The Northwestern University PA Program Mission Statement:

The mission of the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine Physician Assistant (PA) Program is to prepare PAs to provide compassionate, high-quality, patient-centered care as members of interprofessional teams. The graduates will be culturally sensitive, committed to continuous learning and professional development, and make significant contributions to communities and the advancement of the PA profession.

Drawing upon your own professional, academic, and/or personal experiences, please state how you plan to fulfill the Mission of the Program.

2. Drawing upon your own professional, academic, and/or personal experiences, please share with us why you have chosen to apply to the Northwestern University PA Program.

3. Please respond to both of the following prompts in a cohesive essay:

• Describe your experience working with members of underserved communities, citing at least one example from your professional, academic, and/or personal experiences.

• Describe your approach to working with people who are different than you, citing at least one example from your professional, academic, and/or personal experiences.

4. Optional: You may use the following space to address anything you would like the admissions committee to know about. Any and all topics are valid. If you did not perform well academically at some point in your career, please help us understand the specific circumstances contributing to this performance, and how you have worked to ensure that you are prepared for the academic rigor of PA education. If you overcame, or are in the process of navigating through, personal hardship, please help us understand your experience. If you are a reapplicant, what have you done to improve your application?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, lilmissprepa said:

Based off last years forum, some people got interviews the day the courtesy email was announced

This may be splitting hairs lol but it comforts me haha

Last year they sent out their courtesy email on 8/14 at 8am and the first reported interview invite was later that day at 6pm!

Maybe they’ll start sending invites tomorrow since they sent out the courtesy email so late in the day

• Like 1