SCUHS Application cycle 2024-2025

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, bcard787 said:

Does anyone know the code to send the AP scores to? I can't find it anywhere. TIA!! 

Their code is 4838! If you have archived results (exam completed more than 4 years ago), they should be sent to:

Southern California University of Health Sciences

ATTN: Trina Cicinelli

16200 Amber Valley Dr.

Whittier, CA 90604

• 3 weeks later...

Would someone be able to help me or know who I need to get in contact with? I just recieved an email stating I did not have the required 2,000 paid patient care hours but when submitting on CASPA I had well over that. I do not know who to reach out to as I have emailed them and left a voicemail. The email I received seems like they are rejecting me because I did not have the correct amount of hours. Has this happened to anyone else?

2 hours ago, KapsPA said:

Would someone be able to help me or know who I need to get in contact with? I just recieved an email stating I did not have the required 2,000 paid patient care hours but when submitting on CASPA I had well over that. I do not know who to reach out to as I have emailed them and left a voicemail. The email I received seems like they are rejecting me because I did not have the correct amount of hours. Has this happened to anyone else?

did you accidentally mark them as paid and compensated? are your hours all compensated? i've tried calling the number on the website before and when i asked the lady to direct me to the PA program, she said they actually only go through email

2 hours ago, KapsPA said:

yeah I would email them, they were pretty good at answering my email when I had a question. I would reply to the email that they sent you with screenshots of your patient care hours from CASPA 

On 6/12/2024 at 7:34 PM, chococat said:

hi everyone! for the prerequisites, they specify 8 credits of chemistry but i did take more than 8 credits worth. do you know if the program is ok with applicants putting extra courses during course selection on caspa? 

I think they would be okay with this, specifically I think if the courses you took are higher level than the required. And if you got good grades on these I would put them in

3 hours ago, Mashedpotatoes81 said:

Hi everyone, I submitted my application and received a confirmation email from the school on May 20. I haven't heard back since. Has anyone else heard back or gotten an interview invite?

i think i submitted my application around the same time and haven’t heard anything either 

20 minutes ago, arima said:

that is so awesome. do you mind sharing your stats? I’m just trying to get an idea where I stand you know 

20 minutes ago, Calipabae said:

Yay! Congrats! When did you apply? 

3.24 cGPA, 3.4 sGPA, 3.98 trend for last 70+ units and ~8k PCE, 2.2k HCE. I applied May 1. They didn't accept my English comp class so they asked for my AP scores which weren't received from College Board until June 4

• Thanks 1