Case Western 2024-2025 Cycle

On 9/3/2024 at 6:27 PM, violetstreets said:

How often do they send updates for opened slots?

I also applied super late and was initially offered dec 5th. Luckily I was able to snag an earlier date today but they go super fast. The first email they sent I saw the email literally 2 minutes after and the spot was already taken. I got lucky and checked my email as they sent another and quickly grabbed one as there were 2 spots open (different times on the same day). Between my initial interview invite earlier this month and when I signed up for a new date, I've gotten 3 emails about an earlier spot opening so it is definitely happening, and probably will happen more frequently as the cycle progresses!! If your email notifs aren't on, I highly recommend you turn them on!! 

On 9/27/2024 at 4:18 PM, futurePAmp said:

any tips from those who have already interviewed? 

I know it's cliche but truly just be yourself! This interview felt so relaxed compared to others I've been to and all of the faculty were super great. Don't psych yourself out and you'll be fine. 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2024 at 8:22 PM, ss126 said:

Is it worth still applying, or are all interview spots filled?

Hi!! I believe there are two interview dates left (so far, I think Case is a school who has added dates if needed in January so there could be more). It seems the next one in October is full but the one in early December appears to have spots left though it doesn’t say how many. They had a super quick turnaround time from when I submitted to when they sent me an interview invite literally less than a week so I definitely think you should give it a shot! Their supplemental materials are pretty simple so definitely try and get it in sooner rather than later:) 

57 minutes ago, pagad949 said:

Hi!! I believe there are two interview dates left (so far, I think Case is a school who has added dates if needed in January so there could be more). It seems the next one in October is full but the one in early December appears to have spots left though it doesn’t say how many. They had a super quick turnaround time from when I submitted to when they sent me an interview invite literally less than a week so I definitely think you should give it a shot! Their supplemental materials are pretty simple so definitely try and get it in sooner rather than later:) 

Congrats!! Can I ask your stats:)

• 2 weeks later...