Campbell 2024-2025

On 9/24/2024 at 1:52 PM, goPACk07 said:

Interviewed on 9/19 and heard back that I was put on the waitlist. 

Interviewed on 10/2 and received waitlist email this morning. Accepted Students Day is 10/26. Do we think we will hear back before then?

1 hour ago, hncurt11 said:

Interviewed on 10/2 and received waitlist email this morning. Accepted Students Day is 10/26. Do we think we will hear back before then?

I also got waitlisted! The way I understood it is that they will finish all their interviews first and then have a meeting where they rank the waitlisted students. I think the possibility that they get this done before 10/26 is very slim. I know Brittany said there’s another accepted student day in the spring.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, hncurt11 said:

Is that Accepted Students Day for their graduate health sciences programs too? Either way, I hope so. It's hard going back to the mindset of gearing up for another app cycle, but trying to stay really hopeful. We're hanging in there together!

23 hours ago, Cheybradford said:

I also got waitlisted! The way I understood it is that they will finish all their interviews first and then have a meeting where they rank the waitlisted students. I think the possibility that they get this done before 10/26 is very slim. I know Brittany said there’s another accepted student day in the spring.

Yes, this is how I understood it as well! 

4 hours ago, Cheybradford said:

Just got this email: 

Next week I will be meeting with the Campbell PA Admissions Committee to determine if we will conduct any more interviews for the 2024-2025 CASPA cycle. If they decide not to, we will then rank the waitlist.

If you NO LONGER wish to be on our waitlist at this time, please reply to kauffman@campbell.edu to let me know of your decision.

Those still remaining on the waitlist will be ranked and notified of your relative position, once that process had been concluded. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at any time.

Have a wonderful afternoon!

Best

Brittany Kauffman, Senior Admissions Coordinator

So, if it's been radio silence despite applying ahead of the deadline...do you think those applicants have their paperwork reviewed or...

15 minutes ago, goPACk07 said:

Hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there if you're still knee-deep in this application season. Has anyone else gotten a waitlist ranking notification? Does this mean they've wrapped up distributing interview invites/conducting interviews?  

That’s what I assume based on the email. Any idea how many people are on the waitlist?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, goPACk07 said:

Hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there if you're still knee-deep in this application season. Has anyone else gotten a waitlist ranking notification? Does this mean they've wrapped up distributing interview invites/conducting interviews?  

Yes, I have. I would think that this means that they are done with interviews. If October 2nd was the last interview date, then by next week everyone who received an acceptance from that interview has to reply yes or no (because of the 2 week deadline for the deposit etc.). Hopefully, everyone on the waitlist will hear back about being accepted or denied before the end of the year, but looking back at previous years, some people found out as late as April about their acceptance.

For those who haven’t heard anything, I would definitely reach out to Brittany to get a better idea of where the admissions committee is at. I’m in the same boat for other schools that have been conducting interviews/accepting students, and I haven’t heard anything. Brittany also said that they are open to meeting with students who were not accepted to help them and go through their application to find any “weak spots” which is nice. I’ll definitely be doing that if I’m not accepted off the waitlist.

Anyways, sorry y’all for the long reply! Good luck to everyone. This process is really difficult, and it is hard to stay positive. I know we are all worried about the outcome, but we should all be proud of ourselves. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Cat60 said:

Should I reach out to Brittany if I was waitlisted and have not received my ranking yet? 

Definitely couldn’t hurt! Double check your email/spam folder (that’s where this email went for me) just in case. Since these are individual emails, they might be going in like alphabetical order or something and it’s just taking a little longer. 

1 hour ago, hncurt11 said:

Yes, I have. I would think that this means that they are done with interviews. If October 2nd was the last interview date, then by next week everyone who received an acceptance from that interview has to reply yes or no (because of the 2 week deadline for the deposit etc.). Hopefully, everyone on the waitlist will hear back about being accepted or denied before the end of the year, but looking back at previous years, some people found out as late as April about their acceptance.

For those who haven’t heard anything, I would definitely reach out to Brittany to get a better idea of where the admissions committee is at. I’m in the same boat for other schools that have been conducting interviews/accepting students, and I haven’t heard anything. Brittany also said that they are open to meeting with students who were not accepted to help them and go through their application to find any “weak spots” which is nice. I’ll definitely be doing that if I’m not accepted off the waitlist.

Anyways, sorry y’all for the long reply! Good luck to everyone. This process is really difficult, and it is hard to stay positive. I know we are all worried about the outcome, but we should all be proud of ourselves. 

Thank you so much! I, too, received a waitlist ranking notification and have been on eggshells even more so with the notification, to be honest, lol. 

What you're saying makes sense and you have wonderful advice. Thanks so much for your insight and best of luck to you! ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Whitecoat2 said:

That’s what I assume based on the email. Any idea how many people are on the waitlist?

Unfortunately, I don't know how many total people are on the waitlist. I wasn't given an exact "numerical position out of the total number" when the waitlist notification came about - although, that was what I initially expected to get!