Campbell 2024-2025

On 9/6/2024 at 11:41 AM, futurePAstudent05 said:

oh no im so sorry 😞 if u don't mind me asking what were your stats?

Of course! I wasn't surprised because I am a lower stat applicant lol.

cGPA: 3.46

sGPA: 3.30

PCE: 2830 (MA and CNA)

GRE: 303, writing 4.0

CASPER: 4th quartile

PA shadowing: 48

On 8/19/2024 at 4:42 PM, Mata4321 said:

Are you on Facebook? I was thinking of creating a Facebook group for our entering class so we can talk and get to know each other some before next year. 

I got my acceptance call from my 9/5 interview this afternoon!!! I would love to be added to the facebook group! Good luck everyone who's waiting to hear!!

• Like 1

On 9/11/2024 at 9:16 PM, packPA said:

I got my acceptance call from my 9/5 interview this afternoon!!! I would love to be added to the facebook group! Good luck everyone who's waiting to hear!!

Congratulations!! So we actually aren’t going to use that one now because I didn’t realize Mrs. Kauffman had made one for our class already and that’s where everyone is. Once you pay your deposit, she will send out the invite information for the groups! 😊

5 minutes ago, Mata4321 said:

Congratulations!! So we actually aren’t going to use that one now because I didn’t realize Mrs. Kauffman had made one for our class already and that’s where everyone is. Once you pay your deposit, she will send out the invite information for the groups! 😊

Thank you so much! I can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...