Campbell 2024-2025

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/26/2024 at 1:11 PM, mac_attack92 said:

Does anyone know when they start reviewing/sending out interviews?

They'll begin selecting people for interviews starting late-July, and the interviews will be between August through October. 

• 3 weeks later...

I haven’t heard anything just yet either. I submitted 5/18. Anyone submit around my timeline that has heard back? I’m assuming they give out interview invites by the order in which they were received (if they do want to extend an invite to you)? 

33 minutes ago, mac_attack92 said:

What were your stats? I submitted 06/11 and have not heard anything

I wouldn’t count out hearing from them yet, as you submitted a few weeks after me. Not sure how far they’ve gotten in terms of submission dates yet with the applications. I would think you could be hearing within the next week or so for sure.

stats:

-4.0 last 60 GPA; 3.91 overall

296 GRE (probably my weak area here) I unfortunately had a significant life event with my child during this time. 

over 12,500 patient health care hours

Don’t remember my volunteer hours, but I know I have quite a bit. 

I submitted 4 letters of recommendation (2 from previous clinical supervisors and 2 academic). 

Prior military (not sure if that helped at all). I’m definitely a non-traditional student.

Hope this helps some. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mac_attack92 said:

Thank you for the reply! My GPA is my weakest spot, (overall 2.90, last 60 3.54, PCE - 13,000) so here is to hoping

Well they do take the last 60 and that’s not bad for the last 60. They had explained they would calculate based on whichever is the highest, so yours should be that one…and you max PCE hours. I would say you could still get an invite. You also can check in on the status if you’d like to see if they’ve reviewed yours by emailing Brittany Kauffman. 

19 minutes ago, futurePAstudent05 said:

congrats:)) are u comfortable with sharing your stats?

Definitely! 

GPA, last 60 credits: 4.0

GPA, overall: 3.64

PCE: 4,000+ hours

GRE: 297 

4 research publications (honestly not sure that this helped me any or not)

Prior graduate school experience - Master's in Biomedical Science (MS), 2021

Lots of volunteering and leadership positions from college. I stepped up my game this last year (volunteered at a hospital, got some extra shadowing opportunities) since I've been out of school for several years. Currently working on clinical trials, with a background in research and academia. 

4 LORs - 1 undergraduate professor/research mentor, 1 physician/research director, 1 nurse practitioner, 1 research manager

Edited by abshelton
  • Like 1