2024-2025 George Washington University

16 minutes ago, futurePA2004 said:

Anyone who already applied, did you receive a confirmation email? I know they're not looking at applications yet, but just curious. I did for the supplemental but not for CASPA.

I got a confirmation about my app being under review ~1 week after verification

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2024 at 3:36 PM, KthehopefulPA said:

Good luck everyone :). I went to an info session and they said they don't even start looking at applications until July, so it'll probably be a while. 

I just went to a recent info session and they said they most likely will not send out the first round of interviews until mid to late August. Good luck as well!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2024 at 2:54 PM, NicThePA said:

Got a rejection a few days ago. Received an email that there was an update in my portal and my rejection letter was in there. Good luck to everyone applying!

Thanks for letting us know. Hope you have a better luck in the other programs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snotsuckerr said:

Hoping we hear something soon! I’m getting squirrelly. Looks like last cycle the first interview invites went out Aug 30th

Same!!! It has been reassuring knowing that people feel the same way I do because it's hard to have friends/family understand what this process is like. Wishing u the best of luck!

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, PAdreams23 said:

When did you guys apply? I submitted only a week into the cycle (5/2) so I’m nervous that if I don’t get an invite now I might only be considered for the interviews much later in the cycle (when there are way fewer spots left).

I submitted caspa on 6/6