South University Richmond 2024-2025

On 5/23/2024 at 10:45 PM, see123 said:

Just wanted to get this thread started! I applied 4/25 and received an invitation to interview on 5/21!

good luck!! did you receive a confirmation email after applying? i got one saying i had missing information (my gre wasn’t delivered yet) and now that it was delivered i haven’t heard anything else 

10 hours ago, srkprepa225 said:

Congratulations @see123!!! How did the interview go? I just got an interview offer for 7/30. Do you mind me asking the format of the interview?

Thank you!! Congratulations on your interview invite as well! I don't interview until 7/9 so I'm also unsure. The invitation email said that they would be sending more information two weeks before the interview so I'm hoping that will provide some insight on the format. 

On 5/27/2024 at 2:19 PM, arima said:

good luck!! did you receive a confirmation email after applying? i got one saying i had missing information (my gre wasn’t delivered yet) and now that it was delivered i haven’t heard anything else 

I received confirmation on 5/7 that they received my verified application! I believe you can email them to make sure they received your GRE scores.

Edited by see123
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2024 at 10:28 PM, see123 said:

Thank you!! Congratulations on your interview invite as well! I don't interview until 7/9 so I'm also unsure. The invitation email said that they would be sending more information two weeks before the interview so I'm hoping that will provide some insight on the format. 

Hi! Did they say at your 7/9 interview how quickly you will hear back? I am interviewing this coming Tues 7/16

1 hour ago, croapplicant said:

Hi! Did they say at your 7/9 interview how quickly you will hear back? I am interviewing this coming Tues 7/16

They said we would hear back by 7/12 or 7/15 at the latest! I haven’t heard anything yet. Good luck on your interview! You got this I believe in you 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone have any idea of how their waitlist moves or how it is structured?

I was waitlisted this morning after interview yesterday (8/27) even though I felt like it went really well. I love the program and faculty and it would be the most perfect fit for me so I am so extremely bummed. I thought this year would be the year for me.

i was waitlisted last year after an interview in November and it took about a week for them to notify me, I’m wondering if hearing back the day after is bad news..??

19 minutes ago, wac313 said:

Anyone have any idea of how their waitlist moves or how it is structured?

I was waitlisted this morning after interview yesterday (8/27) even though I felt like it went really well. I love the program and faculty and it would be the most perfect fit for me so I am so extremely bummed. I thought this year would be the year for me.

i was waitlisted last year after an interview in November and it took about a week for them to notify me, I’m wondering if hearing back the day after is bad news..??

same here, waitlisted this morning 😞