2024-2025 Application Cycle

46 minutes ago, futurepas2025 said:

Just received an invite for an interview! I will be declining this offer, however. I hope this opens up a spot for someone else! 🙂

Congratulations on the offer! May I ask when you applied? I applied the very last day it was open and I'm curious how quickly they get back to you!

48 minutes ago, NicThePA said:

Is there anyone still waiting to hear back about the next round of screening email? I submitted mid-June and have not heard back at all.

I’ve heard nothing. The only email I have gotten so far is confirmation for my application being recieved 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NicThePA said:

Is there anyone still waiting to hear back about the next round of screening email? I submitted mid-June and have not heard back at all.

3 hours ago, NoDakPrePA said:

I’ve heard nothing. The only email I have gotten so far is confirmation for my application being recieved 

Same my app was verified 8/21 and I got the application confirmation email 8/30 and nothing since then.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NicThePA said:

I applied end of May and received two next round of screening emails, but still haven’t heard back from them since 😞