2024-2025 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, sydl123 said:

Anxiously awaiting news! I received an email that I was chosen for further review a couple weeks ago and haven't heard anything since. Anyone else?

Was this the email where they said to not email the program to check the status of your application?

17 minutes ago, PACass said:

Was this the email where they said to not email the program to check the status of your application?

No, I got that email and then this came afterwards! It says like “your application is under review and you have been selected to move on to the next round of screening”

Has anyone else applied with a course other than English for the English pre-req? A religion class I took in undergrad was writing intensive, so I planned on using that, but I also took an English comp course.

On 5/28/2024 at 4:56 PM, sydl123 said:

Anxiously awaiting news! I received an email that I was chosen for further review a couple weeks ago and haven't heard anything since. Anyone else?

Yep same, I got it awhile ago as well on 05/24, was verified on 05/17. Waiting as well to see what happens. Good luck to you!!

On 6/3/2024 at 10:50 AM, CCTPA said:

Has anyone else applied with a course other than English for the English pre-req? A religion class I took in undergrad was writing intensive, so I planned on using that, but I also took an English comp course.

I had multiple writing courses, so I selected about 3 of them. I had regular english comp as well as research. You should be good!

• Like 1

On 6/12/2024 at 9:41 AM, CCTPA said:

Has anyone received any updates for next round of screening since the end of May? 

I received an email on Monday saying that my application was selected to move on to the next round of screening, but haven’t received any updates since then. Good luck everyone! 

6 hours ago, FuPAKa said:

I received an email on Monday saying that my application was selected to move on to the next round of screening, but haven’t received any updates since then. Good luck everyone! 

Awesome congrats! Do you mind me asking when you applied? Thanks!

23 hours ago, DaisyB said:

Have you guys received any confirmation after your submission? Or only that next round of screening email? I haven't received any confirmation of submission, except for my supplemental payment receipt.

Just got a confirmation that they received my app, applied 6/4 verified 6/8