2024-2025 Rush Application Cycle

4 hours ago, futurePA0792 said:

Can anyone share the specific email they received any update from? I'm gaslighting myself that I missed an email, lol. Thank you!

Good luck to all! 🙂 

Which update email do you think you’re missing? All I’ve received so far is that my app was received from CASPA!!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, futurePA0792 said:

Can anyone share the specific email they received any update from? I'm gaslighting myself that I missed an email, lol. Thank you!

Good luck to all! 🙂 

Mine was called "RUSH University PA Program Welcome Letter" which I think is the confirmation email and it said reviews can take up to 12 weeks to complete. I have not received anything else.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KthehopefulPA said:

Mine was called "RUSH University PA Program Welcome Letter" which I think is the confirmation email and it said reviews can take up to 12 weeks to complete. I have not received anything else.

Ooooooo, I didn't get that email!! Weird!! Thank you😮

5 minutes ago, miso24 said:

I received an invite to interview last week and thought I'd post so people could get a feel for the timeline because I know I look for that too!

CASPA and RUSH verified 05/16

RUSH interview invite 07/10

congrats and good luck!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, miso24 said:

I received an invite to interview last week and thought I'd post so people could get a feel for the timeline because I know I look for that too!

CASPA and RUSH verified 05/16

RUSH interview invite 07/10

Congrats!!!! 🙂 Thanks for informing!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just got rejected without interview. 2nd time applicant 4000 PCE (medical assistant & clinical dietitian), masters degree in nutrition w/gpa 3.9 undergrad gpa 3.7 and I had 3 STRONG rec letters this time. I’m pretty bummed it hurts worse the 2nd time /: what more do the want 

Edited by longhorncutie2022

56 minutes ago, longhorncutie2022 said:

Just got rejected without interview. 2nd time applicant 4000 PCE (medical assistant & clinical dietitian), masters degree in nutrition w/gpa 3.9 undergrad gpa 3.7 and I had 3 STRONG rec letters this time. I’m pretty bummed it hurts worse the 2nd time /: what more do the want 

Same. Similar stats as you, but a bit less PCE as I'm a first timer here.

4 hours ago, longhorncutie2022 said:

i have really similar stats, i really dont know what they want. i had research, publications, the works too. good luck to everyone else

Rejected w/o interview

3000 PCE as CNA

3.7 GPA

3.5 sGPA

270 hours of internship at a med. examiner office

100 hours PA shadowing

116 volunteer hours

1 major, 2 minors, and certificate

5 rec letters (2 from undergrad, 1 PA, 1 RN, and 1 med. examiner)

There are other programs out there, all you need is one 🙂

• 2 weeks later...