2024-2025 Rush Application Cycle

On 9/22/2024 at 10:57 PM, pagad949 said:

Hey guys - wondering if anyone who got placed on the interview waitlist has been invited for an interview? I submitted my verified CASPA on 8/2 and heard back on 8/7 that I was placed on the interview waitlist. Received another status update on 9/3 that I am still on the interview waitlist and haven't heard anything else.

Thanks in advanced and best of luck to everyone in their cycles! Congrats to those with interviews and acceptances:)

Hi! I also got the email on 08/07 that I was placed on the interview waitlist. I haven't heard anything ever since. Did you email them for a status update? 

4 hours ago, noritheprepa said:

Hi! I also got the email on 08/07 that I was placed on the interview waitlist. I haven't heard anything ever since. Did you email them for a status update? 

Hey!! No, I never emailed them for a status update or had any communication with them... the second email they sent on 9/3 was pretty much identical to the first one on 8/7 that said I was on the interview waitlist. May have been a fluke or just a scheduled email since it was pretty much exactly 4 weeks apart but not quite sure since others did not seem to get it. I am debating on reaching out at the 8 week mark but I know that is not really encouraged. Seems like they've been sending invites after so there are open spots so a little unclear what interview waitlist entails. I checked a while back so I hope I am not mistaken but in the past cycles' forums it seemed like people were getting off the interview waitlist around this time so maybe our time is coming!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Has anyone who had been waitlisted for an interview hear back yet? I submitted early August and they got back to me in like 2-3 days about being placed on the interview waitlist but there has been no change over the past 2 months. Early September they sent me the same waitlisted for interview email which I thought was a little odd but nothing since. Just wanted to ask to get more insight on their process! 

thanks in advance!