Shenandoah PA 2024-25

On 7/31/2024 at 8:00 PM, gr815 said:

I don’t think they have been sent out. I tried to follow the July interview trends and it looks like it was about 2-3 weeks before the date, so likely hear in the next week or two.

3 weeks before the September 6th interview is Friday, August 16th

• Thanks 1

Just now, grapeleaf said:

Nope, seems like the last person posted ~8 pm and I received the "interview pool" email around 8 pm as well, maybe they're coming later in the day!

Agreed! Same here—I got mine at 10pm. I think 8pm sounds ab right.

1 minute ago, PAdreams23 said:

Aww dang I submitted 8/1 and haven’t gotten an “interview pool” email 😞

Does that mean my app is still unread/being processed and I’ll only be in the running for the November interview?

I would assume so, they sent me an email updating each time my app passed a review. it was like 2-3 emails until "interview pool"

5 minutes ago, ocaepldqd9 said:

I would assume so, they sent me an email updating each time my app passed a review. it was like 2-3 emails until "interview pool"

Dang 😞

I only applied so late because it took me until literally that same day to find out they have a Loudoun County campus. I live in the Maryland suburbs of DC so the location is by far better than Winchester (though I could see myself potentially moving to Loudoun in order to get within commuting distance of Winchester haha).

2 hours ago, PAdreams23 said:

Aww dang I submitted 8/1 and haven’t gotten an “interview pool” email 😞

Does that mean my app is still unread/being processed and I’ll only be in the running for the November interview?

Same here, no interview pool email yet