Shenandoah PA 2024-25

• 2 weeks later...

Received an update saying app had been reviewed and moved to interview pool, where they will then decide who to offer interviews for. First interview date is July 26 so i assume they will be calling soon if people are selected for that date.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2024 at 10:29 PM, croapplicant said:

Received an update saying app had been reviewed and moved to interview pool, where they will then decide who to offer interviews for. First interview date is July 26 so i assume they will be calling soon if people are selected for that date.

Does everybody get this email before interview invitation?

Edited by SSPAC

On 6/14/2024 at 5:07 PM, FuturePAC1215 said:

To those that submitted an application, did you all provide a LOR from a professor?

I didn't 🙃 wasn't aware I needed an academic LOR, so I'll likely be withdrawing my application.. RIP

• 2 weeks later...

It just said:

We have reviewed your verified application and determined that you meet the criteria for further review. Congratulations! 

not sure if that’s “being moved to the interview pool” but i assume it would, right? Idk if i’ll get another “moved to interview pool” email or if I’ll get an interview invite from that? Or maybe I won’t? Not really sure.

On 7/1/2024 at 5:32 PM, gr815 said:

It just said:

We have reviewed your verified application and determined that you meet the criteria for further review. Congratulations! 

not sure if that’s “being moved to the interview pool” but i assume it would, right? Idk if i’ll get another “moved to interview pool” email or if I’ll get an interview invite from that? Or maybe I won’t? Not really sure.

Yeah I got the same one not sure if that means we will get an interview or not 

Here’s what I think… I don’t want to get ahead of myself so someone correct me if I’m wrong. But wouldn’t it be really weird if they sent us that congrats email and didn’t get an interview invite? It would kind of be like a slap in the face. … what do y’all think?

2 hours ago, gr815 said:

Here’s what I think… I don’t want to get ahead of myself so someone correct me if I’m wrong. But wouldn’t it be really weird if they sent us that congrats email and didn’t get an interview invite? It would kind of be like a slap in the face. … what do y’all think?

That could be true! I guess they have different processes before they give interviews out

22 hours ago, gr815 said:

I was in the interview pool last year but did not get interview!! 

3 hours ago, SSPAC said:

I just get the email that said: 

We have reviewed your verified application and determined that you meet the criteria for further review.

On 7/1/2024 at 5:32 PM, gr815 said:

It just said:

Noted. I received the same email and then after that, I got the interview about being moved to the interview pool.