• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, futurepacofderm said:

Anyone hear back besides application being received?

Not yet! When I applied back in 2022-2023 cycle they were rolling admissions and first interview was end of August. Not sure if things have changed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PAmfa said:

I could definitely be wrong. I thought I read they were non-rolling, but now that I’m looking into it I can’t find anything that says either way.

I did the same recently also. It may be worth reaching out? Either way I hope we hear soon!

56 minutes ago, CCTPA said:

Did anyone just receive an email that transcripts need to be uploaded to a portal? Confused as they use CASPA...

I did!!! And I’m confused too. I’m a re applicant and everything from last cycle was transferred to this cycle. I emailed Lea back and told her that and I also called the number but she didn’t answer and so I left a VM. 

they use CASPA… no where does it say to send them transcripts directly to their school. 

57 minutes ago, Jules2307 said:

I did!!! And I’m confused too. I’m a re applicant and everything from last cycle was transferred to this cycle. I emailed Lea back and told her that and I also called the number but she didn’t answer and so I left a VM. 

they use CASPA… no where does it say to send them transcripts directly to their school. 

She just returned my call and said it was an error and to ignore! 

38 minutes ago, jwannabepa said:

do you mind sharing your stats?

Sure! I am a reapplicant. sGPA 3.2 cGPA 3.6 recently did a masters in nutrition grad gpa of 3.8 and have also taken post-bacc courses sGPA 3.8. HCE 6,000 also have leadership, shadowing + volunteer hours. Feel free to message me with any more questions! 

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, CCTPA said:

Did anyone hear back from the 8/30 interview? I know they said december but in years past they accepted “top” candidates within 2 weeks or so 

I also attended the interview on 08/30. No news yet. Hope for the best and good luck to you too! 

• Like 1