• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2024 at 1:18 PM, dtxprepa17 said:

um did the supplemental essay question changed for anyone else? It was 5 questions now when i click it, its just one question about a description of your licensure or certifications?

I had 5 questions

Does anybody have any insight on the video interview?

I'm just looking for info on length/suggested level to prepare...  I'm scared and don't want to under-prepare if it's more in-depth than I expected. I really appreciate any help!

❤️😁 We got this!  Good Luck Everyone!🍀🌈

Edited by texasgal23

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2024 at 6:04 PM, texasgal23 said:

Does anybody have any insight on the video interview?

I'm just looking for info on length/suggested level to prepare...  I'm scared and don't want to under-prepare if it's more in-depth than I expected. I really appreciate any help!

❤️😁 We got this!  Good Luck Everyone!🍀🌈

did you get any insight on the video interview? I am also on the same boat

• 1 month later...
On 6/14/2024 at 11:51 AM, longhorncutie2022 said:

I just did it I’d say it’s pretty redundant LOL

Hi! Could you give some more insight on what type of question you got? Personal, problem based (hypothetical patient), typical interview question, etc. Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven’t heard back either. I'm not sure if that means that I am on hold until they finish other interviews or if it means that they are backed up with the 2 week turnaround. (BTW If anyone is having trouble posting, you must create an account using an edu email, barely figured that out. For some reason it didn't work on my phone but it did work on my iPad).  

10 hours ago, cardiofuturepa said:

I haven’t heard back either. I'm not sure if that means that I am on hold until they finish other interviews or if it means that they are backed up with the 2 week turnaround. (BTW If anyone is having trouble posting, you must create an account using an edu email, barely figured that out. For some reason it didn't work on my phone but it did work on my iPad).  

a second round of interviews happened last week so we may hear back this week from the 8/30 interview. there is another interview happening on the 25th as well 

• Thanks 1