Application Cycle 2024-2025 - Harrogate

• 3 weeks later...

I was the first round of interviews for this past years cycle and I did not get an interview notifcation until September. It is still extremely early to be getting any information from LMU Harrogate. Interview notifications should start going out in late August/September.  I know for me, I got mine early september and interviewed two weeks later and got a decision soon after. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Class of 2025 President here:

LMU tends to start sending out their interview invitations around August & September and will have interviews... I believe last year their first interview was September 6th. They have interviews almost bi-weekely after that with up to 40 people per day through early December. Then they will do weekly or bi-weekly interviews until the roster is full which usually lasts until February or March.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me, I am happy to help!

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, KalebPAS said:

Class of 2025 President here:

LMU tends to start sending out their interview invitations around August & September and will have interviews... I believe last year their first interview was September 6th. They have interviews almost bi-weekely after that with up to 40 people per day through early December. Then they will do weekly or bi-weekly interviews until the roster is full which usually lasts until February or March.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me, I am happy to help!

Thank you so much for this info!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2024 at 4:20 PM, LordFrogmorton said:

They have not extended interview invites yet as far as I know, could be wrong. The style is pretty laid back. One on panel interview, this could change and ymmv. 

Their interviews normally begin in the middle of September, so they most likely sent their first wave of interview invitations in late August. 

Interview day looks like some presentations in the morning about the didactic portion and clinical year, you will current students in and out most of the day. They will give you a tour of the building and all of our facilities. Lots of time for Q&As with current students. 

You get a panel interview with up to three faculty members. No group interviews or one-on-one interviews. They can come across as cold during the interviews but the faculty are all very nice and smiley once you get your acceptance.  

• Like 1