South University 2024-2025 Cycle

On 7/18/2024 at 1:02 PM, flpaobgyn said:

Hey congrats! Would u mind sharing stats:)

Thanks!! And sure:

Bacc GPA 3.11; post-bacc 3.7 (65 credits); cGPA 3.33; GRE 310 & writing 4.0; PCE >6000; HCE >1600; volunteer ~150; shadowing ~200; nonHCE ~1000; teaching >2500; leadership ~1000

8 hours ago, PArtyintheUSA said:

Accepted students: did any of y’all get access to the Facebook page? The link I got says it’s expired. 

I joined whenever they first sent it out. There’s 22 of us rn. But I can message the admins to see if they can fix it. Or just PM me I think I can invite anyone to it.

Edited by ss2785

Got a very vague email that I believe waitlisted me at 0715. Except it never explicitly said "you're waitlisted", just "if we need to call on our waitlist we hope you'll consider us"... really weird. Then 30 min later got an acceptance email. Emailed them back to clarify and waiting to hear the answer. Kind of confused

52 minutes ago, PACtoBe2027 said:

Yes, just received one today for August 22-23. I think this could be the last interview though as they stated they're interviewing applicants through August.

Aw dang, guess it's time to accept the silent rejection.

Thank you!

17 hours ago, PACtoBe2027 said:

Yes, just received one today for August 22-23. I think this could be the last interview though as they stated they're interviewing applicants through August.

When did you apply? Also, where did you hear that they are done in August on their website it says November. Best of luck with your interview!!!!!!

43 minutes ago, Playfulpa444 said:

When did you apply? Also, where did you hear that they are done in August on their website it says November. Best of luck with your interview!!!!!!

When they email you a confirmation of them receiving your application it says: 

Section 3 - Interview Selection:

If you are invited for an interview, you will receive an e-mail invitation sent to the e-mail address you provided on your application. It will provide a specific date(s) and time(s). Interview sessions are tentatively scheduled to begin in June and will go through August.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Playfulpa444 said:

I applied in late May, so I was not expecting an interview! And the person above me answered the second part! Thank you 🙂

• Like 1