2024-2025 Application Cycle

On 8/26/2024 at 9:59 AM, GV101 said:

I've been queued for review since June 21st and have not heard anything. I'm debating whether to email them for an update or not. 

I applied mid July and have been queued for a while too. Have you heard anything back?

On 8/29/2024 at 12:25 PM, PAgirlyy said:

I applied mid July and have been queued for a while too. Have you heard anything back?

still nothing, which I guess is a good thing? I'd imagine since it's the start of a new month; they should send out more interview invites. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2024 at 2:11 PM, GV101 said:

when did you apply?

I applied in mid July - I got the supplemental at the beginning of June, then was travelling for two weeks for other interviews. Didn't get back home to focus on it until later than I had planned to. Sad because I visited the campus and absolutely loved it.

1 hour ago, MERfuturePA said:

I applied in mid July - I got the supplemental at the beginning of June, then was travelling for two weeks for other interviews. Didn't get back home to focus on it until later than I had planned to. Sad because I visited the campus and absolutely loved it.

ah, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you just go tour the school yourself or did you contact someone to give you a guided tour? I was wanting to go check out the school myself since the interview is virtual. 

Just now, GV101 said:

ah, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you just go tour the school yourself or did you contact someone to give you a guided tour? I was wanting to go check out the school myself since the interview is virtual. 

It's alright! Life goes on. I did contact them ahead of time but received a reply that only admitted students would be given tours. I happened to be in the area between two interviews and have some time to see it in person - I sweet talked the security guard into letting me look around the building on a weekend.

On 9/23/2024 at 6:26 PM, cheeringk2PA said:

Does anyone know when this school typically stops interviewing? I applied early June and still have not heard anything back. 

Hey! I'm in the same boat, wondering the same thing. I submitted the supplemental on 6/30 and received a confirmation on 7/1 but haven't heard anything since then. Trying to stay as hopeful as possible! 

2 hours ago, PAisthewayKAY said:

Just got rejected yesterday after interview. Yesterday was my birthday too 🥲. What a great birthday present lol. 🙃

Oh no 😞 Sorry to hear that you got that news on your birthday. Good luck with your other applications! Just curious, what day did you interview? (& Happy belated Birthday!) 

• Like 1