2024-2025 Application Cycle

Did you guys receive an additional confirmation email from Wake receiving your CASPer scores? My application was queued for review prior to me taking the CASPer, and I haven't received any other notifications since verification of being placed in queue for review.

Edited by prePA5280

3 hours ago, GV101 said:

My application has been queued for review for a while now (June 21) and I haven't heard anything yet. that a bad sign? lol 

I was queued for review without my CASPer on June 17th, I'm hoping they just haven't gotten to our applications yet. Good luck!!

3 hours ago, prePA5280 said:

Did you guys receive an additional confirmation email from Wake receiving your CASPer scores? My application was queued for review prior to me taking the CASPer, and I haven't received any other notifications since verification of being placed in queue for review.

I took the Casper prior to receiving and submitting my supplemental application. I just now received my scores from Casper today actually. but I was notified 2 weeks ago that the scores had been sent to the school.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, prePA5280 said:

@GV101 Thanks for the response! Did you get the notification from Wake or from Acuity that the scores had been sent?

@prePA5280 The notification came from Acuity! It also said it on their website where you would go to view your scores. Under test status It said, "completed-results delivered". Just in case you didn't get an email from them you can check the status there! 

Edited by GV101

4 hours ago, GV101 said:

@prePA5280 The notification came from Acuity! It also said it on their website where you would go to view your scores. Under test status It said, "completed-results delivered". Just in case you didn't get an email from them you can check the status there! 

Ah! Gotcha, thank you so much!! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't supposed to expect an additional email from Wake stating that they had received all components of my application. I have received emails stating such from other programs I've applied to that required CASPer, so I was a bit confused.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

On 8/6/2024 at 1:53 PM, prePA5280 said:

I just got an interview! I took the CASPer June 27th and was in queue for review around then.

Awesome! congrats. Did you get an email or phone call for the interview invite? and when is your interview set for??

On 8/12/2024 at 7:08 AM, GV101 said:

Awesome! congrats. Did you get an email or phone call for the interview invite? and when is your interview set for??

Thank you so much!! I got an email for the interview invite! Interview is set for September 17th and it's completely virtual 🙂 I hope you hear back soon!!

Edited by prePA5280
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, prePA5280 said:

Thank you so much!! I got an email for the interview invite! Interview is set for September 17th and it's completely virtual 🙂 I hope you hear back soon!!

Thank you! you and I took the Casper on the exact same day lol so fingers crossed!

Best of luck to you in the interview!! Let me know how it goes.