2024-2025 Augusta University

Since Augusta University is using CASPA this year I thought I would go ahead and start a thread for this cycle. Application does not open until July 1st, 2024. Best of luck to everyone applying!!

Edited by hoping4pa
update information

• 1 month later...

Question for those who know before I email, I only shadowed two PAs in two different specialities (total 53 hours), but I also shadowed MDs as well, totalling to around 80 hours. Is anyone applying with below 100 shadowing hours to which it is not three different PAs? I also only have a recommendation from one PA from one speciality, where their requirements are three PA specialities at least 100 hours. Do they actually follow this?

On 6/20/2024 at 8:09 PM, montyxxpython said:

Question for those who know before I email, I only shadowed two PAs in two different specialities (total 53 hours), but I also shadowed MDs as well, totalling to around 80 hours. Is anyone applying with below 100 shadowing hours to which it is not three different PAs? I also only have a recommendation from one PA from one speciality, where their requirements are three PA specialities at least 100 hours. Do they actually follow this?

I would reach out to them! According to the admission page 100 PA shadowing hours are not required to be considered for an interview but they are a "suggested minimum" prior to admission to the program. So you can always shadow after applying and update them on your progress. I would 100% reach out to them so you can get more clarity on the situation. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...