Touro Nevada 2024-2025 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, kittykat said:

Hey for those who have interviewed so far does your application status in the supplemental application say “under review (A)” ? Wonder if this is for everyone 

i interviewed and mine still says this!

10 hours ago, DreambeePA said:

Is there any significance to the “under review (A)” in status? Does the A mean anything specific? 

I don't believe there is much significance to this since I believe most people have this status. It seems like Touro typically sends application updates through email so we might just have to keep waiting. 

On 7/22/2024 at 1:41 AM, spicyricecake said:

Did anyone from the June interview hear anything back yet?  

At the interview they said the earliest you can hear is 3 weeks after your interview date but that doesn’t mean you will. You can hear from 3 weeks after until orientation starts next year in June. 

Hi! 
For anyone who has already interviewed in person, did the interview last all the way until 1:30pm? The only flight home after the interview that day is 2pm, and I'm just trying to gauge whether it would be reasonable at all to make that flight, or if I should just wait until the next day. (For anyone wondering, supplemental submitted 7/15, interview invite 7/23)

Thank you!

On 7/24/2024 at 4:05 AM, KamLords said:

That’s not what they told me. They told me the “earliest” you can hear is in 3 weeks. Maybe they told you something different but I would not panic yet. 

oh that's interesting. I felt like they told us that we were guaranteed to hear within 3 weeks but it's possible I interpreted their words wrong too. We'll just have to wait and see but hoping for an answer soon!

I submitted my secondary application on 7/13 and my status hasn’t changed. On the invoices section it stays it’s waived but also not submitted? Can this be holding me back from them reviewing? There’s no where to pay on their secondary site..

IMG_7115.jpeg