2024-2025 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, pumpedprepa said:

Question: Do we have to submit recommendations on the Northeastern Portal as well? I thought it was just through CASPA but now I am seeing there is a spot to send emails to recommenders? Thanks!

I am seeing the same thing on my portal, I went to the website and it says this so I'm hoping they will just import the references:

• We will only accept references included with the CASPA application. References sent directly to the PA Program will not be considered." 
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2024 at 8:41 AM, longhorncutie2022 said:

I am a reapplicant submitted 2 weeks ago and never received confirmation or supplemental link so i logged in through the account info they gave me last year and paid!

This is what I did as well! I never received confirmation or a supplemental link as well. I would suggest emailing them if you haven't gotten anything because the deadline to submit the supplemental fee is August 15th!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2024 at 3:42 PM, prebaypa21 said:

anyone know when we might start hearing back?

Around september or october. This is when I heard from them last cycle. Kinda weird though that my portal changed its status from awaiting review to showing nothing at all. I don't remember it doing that last time.

I seriously never got a confirmation email from this school and had to ask them to send me a link for the supplement essay. They sent a link but it no way correlates to my Caspa account? Even emailing the admissions office takes over a week to get a response back. Really unprofessional. No conformation + supplement essay money gone= I feel robbed. 

17 hours ago, jaclh8 said:

Around september or october. This is when I heard from them last cycle. Kinda weird though that my portal changed its status from awaiting review to showing nothing at all. I don't remember it doing that last time.

Mine is th exact same way, I took it as maybe they started reviewing it? Idk lol

5 hours ago, Beantocool said:

I seriously never got a confirmation email from this school and had to ask them to send me a link for the supplement essay. They sent a link but it no way correlates to my Caspa account? Even emailing the admissions office takes over a week to get a response back. Really unprofessional. No conformation + supplement essay money gone= I feel robbed. 

I don't believe there is an essay, just a supplement fee of $70.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, prebaypa21 said:

Mine is th exact same way, I took it as maybe they started reviewing it? Idk lol

Mine says “All applicant materials have been received and verified by CASPA and your materials are under review by the Northeastern PA Program Admissions Team.”

On 8/22/2024 at 4:09 PM, prebaypa21 said:

They should start reviewing them soon. I applied super late last year like July 31 and was denied by October. This year was super early so I'm hopeful but we should know something by mid-October at latest.

• 2 weeks later...