2024-2025 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2024 at 12:18 AM, saruhh22 said:

Did anyone receive an email that they received your CASPA application? I submitted 5/6, and have not received any email. Anyone going through this?

I have not received confirmation either. I got an email asking me to do a survey because apparently they were having trouble matching my info to something they already had? idk it was weird 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, sydl123 said:

Just checking has anyone received a confirmation email or access to pay the 75$ fee yet? 

I submitted 05/10 and received an email to activate my northeastern account the same day. I was able to activate the account and pay through there. 

35 minutes ago, prepaash2024 said:

I submitted 05/10 and received an email to activate my northeastern account the same day. I was able to activate the account and pay through there. 

Oh wow, maybe I should email them then. I haven’t even gotten a confirmation 

I'm a reapplicant and after looking at these past comments, I decided to go back to last year's portal through my email, and I was able to pay the 75 dollars from there. If i didn't look on here, I would have never known because I never received an email! 

On 5/20/2024 at 10:38 AM, sydl123 said:

I have not received confirmation either. I got an email asking me to do a survey because apparently they were having trouble matching my info to something they already had? idk it was weird 

Same here! I’ve never applied to the school before; first time applicant. Should I email them to see what’s the problem?

I am a little concerned that I have not received any sort of “official” confirmation! I applied 4/29, never got anything, then got an email with a survey saying they were having a hard time linking my info or something to my application, then I still received nothing. Then I saw on here that people were getting links to pay a supplemental fee and I got worried. I called and emailed and finally received an email from Jon that said “here is the link to pay supplemental fee”. I paid it and now it’s been weeks and still no official confirmation 

3 hours ago, sydl123 said:

I am a little concerned that I have not received any sort of “official” confirmation! I applied 4/29, never got anything, then got an email with a survey saying they were having a hard time linking my info or something to my application, then I still received nothing. Then I saw on here that people were getting links to pay a supplemental fee and I got worried. I called and emailed and finally received an email from Jon that said “here is the link to pay supplemental fee”. I paid it and now it’s been weeks and still no official confirmation 

Same here. I was able to access the portal because it is my second year applying, but then I got the same email you did, stating they can't match my application with something. I paid a fee and never heard back. This happened in May. I emailed them with no response. What a terrible experience! I think it is very unprofessional for them to charge people money and not respond to emails or send any confirmation.

16 hours ago, DaisyB said:

Same here. I was able to access the portal because it is my second year applying, but then I got the same email you did, stating they can't match my application with something. I paid a fee and never heard back. This happened in May. I emailed them with no response. What a terrible experience! I think it is very unprofessional for them to charge people money and not respond to emails or send any confirmation.

Oh wow that's crazy! So last year the first time you applied did you receive confirmation?