• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, amandaPA2B said:

Not sure! I was also accepted and would love to connect with others accepted! 

I just made a little facebook group. If anyone accepted wants to PM me your email so I can add you in. I know ATSU will make an official page closer to matriculation but it would be nice to connect with other before then!

I have an interview on Monday. I was wondering with so many people already reporting being accepted and denied, have they already filled their class and I am just interviewing for a spot on the wait list? Or do they likely still have seats available?

Edited by joshtkd
typos

11 hours ago, joshtkd said:

I have an interview on Monday. I was wondering with so many people already reporting being accepted and denied, have they already filled their class and I am just interviewing for a spot on the wait list? Or do they likely still have seats available?

My interview was on 9/30 so others maybe have more up to date information, but I doubt the class is filled yet it’s 100 seats. Good luck!!

I just received an interview invite! Don't lose hope, guys! There are slots available in December! I am on the lower gpa side. I will say that I met with an admissions counselor before submitting my app and had them review my personal statement. After submitting my app, I also met with a counselor, and they told me that they do notice and consider these efforts. Best of luck! 

Submitted caspa: 6/13

Confirmation: 6/15

Secondary sup: 7/5

Complete app confirmation: 7/11

Interview invite: 10/14

• Like 1

Ok so on my interview on Monday, the 14th, they said that about half the spots were filled. They said that they are planning on making some acceptance calls today. I have my fingers crossed. I really hope I get the call. 

Edited by JoshTKad
Typo

For those that are accepted, the facebook group is called ATSU PA class of 2027 so you can either request to be in it and I can accept you or again just PM me your email and I can add you! Excited to connect with more of you and meet those that are going to the accepted student event later this month!

• Like 1

just got an interview invite! Scheduled for 11/11 (virtual)

applied July 9th! and so no one has to ask ill list all my stats!!

PCE: 6K as PT aide

HCE: 800 hours ish as emergency department scribe

shadowing 70 hours with ortho PA

leadership experience: scribe ambassador 

volunteer: 10k for animal rescue, 150 hours at after school program for low income families, 100 hours at food bank

4 letters of rec: teacher, old boss at PT clinic (DPT), PA i shadowed, and founder of animal rescue ive volunteered with most my life!

GPA 3.6, science 3.8 

there are LOTS of interview days left! good luck to everyone 🙂

• Like 1