• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Melia said:

I submitted Caspa on 6/23 and my complete application was verified on 7/3. So took about two weeks to hear about interview!

That’s disheartening 😞 I submitted Caspa 6/7 (verified 6/8), and secondary 6/10 (application marked complete 6/11). 

I haven’t heard anything back.

10 hours ago, LKS27 said:

That’s disheartening 😞 I submitted Caspa 6/7 (verified 6/8), and secondary 6/10 (application marked complete 6/11). 

Just for full transparency- I completed the MSBS program with ATSU and we were guaranteed an interview if we completed a certain GPA and had certain requirements. I am sure part of the reason I received such a quick response was due to completing the program with them. Don’t lose hope - there is still time for an interview offer to come through. Best of luck to you!

11 hours ago, LKS27 said:

At least you got an interview at Creighton Phoenix! I haven’t heard back from them. Don’t be disheartened, see it as an opportunity to be accepted. You truly only need one place to say yes and that only requires one interview. I’m local in Arizona and would be overwhelmed to get accepted into any of the programs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • CASPA Verified: 07/03/2024
  • Secondary App Submitted: 07/04/2024
  • App Completed Email: 07/30/2024

Waiting to hear back on if I will be offered an interview. When I submitted my application on 07/04/2024, it was kicked back on 07/12/2024. They do not accept the letter of recommendation that the doc I work with wrote me, who is a podiatrist (DPM). They only accept MD, DO, NP, and PA. So lame because my doc is a surgeon, but the rep who reached out to me told me that they will still consider the letter of recommendation since they view applications holistically. Aside from that, I'm just waiting to hear back about interviews! Rep said that typically we should expect about 6 - 8 weeks for an answer, but that AZ program's timeline has been faster this cycle. 

Good luck everyone!

Edited by jsramir3
typo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...