West Coast - Texas 2024-2025 Cycle

35 minutes ago, anapattyde said:

Hiii, what do you mean by 1st and second out of like 90? 

I still don't think that the current PANCE statistic accurately displays how good the program is.  From what I have read from students and heard/seen from the faculty, I think the program is fantastic and the future PANCE stats will show that.

22 hours ago, TrayS said:

I still don't think that the current PANCE statistic accurately displays how good the program is.  From what I have read from students and heard/seen from the faculty, I think the program is fantastic and the future PANCE stats will show that.

also what I've heard from current students. obviously the first year they just have to work out the kinks and they were online for COVID

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MadsPA said:

also what I've heard from current students. obviously the first year they just have to work out the kinks and they were online for COVID

https://westcoastuniversity.edu/blog/wcu-texas-mpa-team-wins-2023-tapa-challenge-bowl#:~:text=“It's also a way to go head-to-head,Master of Physician Assistant programs across the

that's the link about the competition I was talking about

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ReadyPA said:

No not yet. It seems like they interviewed SO many people.

I didn't count how many people were there but it felt like at least 40; way bigger than the other interviews I've done. I'm glad I'm not the only one waiting for a response though. I know they said they'd have an answer within three weeks, but I'm still checking my email like ten times a day lol.

On 10/12/2024 at 2:53 PM, ChunkBunk said:

I didn't count how many people were there but it felt like at least 40; way bigger than the other interviews I've done. I'm glad I'm not the only one waiting for a response though. I know they said they'd have an answer within three weeks, but I'm still checking my email like ten times a day lol.

Yeah kinda crazy honestly that they are still interviewing so many people so close to the start date…

On 10/16/2024 at 6:52 PM, runningonmatcha said:

hey, howd the interview go? what was the video introduction like?

Not op, but I wouldn't worry about the video introduction at all. It's was very straightforward and the instructions were easy to follow. I also felt like I had plenty of time to complete it. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the email for what device and accounts are needed, and good luck!

Hey everyone! I was accepted Aug 23rd I just haven't been able to get into the forum until now! Has anyone made a GroupMe for accepted students yet? 

For anyone that wants to know this is my second time applying to this program. 

BCP Total: 3.50 

Overall science GPA: 3.48 

Overall non-science: 3.80 

I've been working in medical field for the past 9 years; I have 1000+ hours of direct patient care. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DailyPA said:

Hey everyone! I was accepted Aug 23rd I just haven't been able to get into the forum until now! Has anyone made a GroupMe for accepted students yet? 

For anyone that wants to know this is my second time applying to this program. 

BCP Total: 3.50 

Overall science GPA: 3.48 

Overall non-science: 3.80 

I've been working in medical field for the past 9 years; I have 1000+ hours of direct patient care. 

Congrats! I was accepted from 10/4 interview. Haven’t seen any group mes floating around yet!