West Coast - Texas 2024-2025 Cycle

On 8/20/2024 at 9:21 PM, PrePArs said:

so would they be releasing interview invites for september soon? or have they already done that? 

They should send out communication about the September interview by the end of next week from the the looks of last years forum 

23 hours ago, ChPA2828 said:

They should send out communication about the September interview by the end of next week from the the looks of last years forum 

Yea. When we interviewed they said that we should know whether we got in or not on August 30th. So maybe more interview invites will go out then.

3 hours ago, TrayS said:

I don't think that will happen until they have finished all of the initial interviews.

from my understanding after the virtual open house, she was saying usually the waitlist people still have a fighting chance of being accepted but its not until all the interviews are over 

9 minutes ago, SG12345 said:

Anyone know anything about the low PANCE pass rate

apparently is was really low (like 60%), but that class was the first to go through and they started during covid protocols, so pretty much all of their didactic was online instead of in class.  I know that the program also took 1st and second out of like 90 at a competition between pa programs.  I think that the next class to take the PANCE will give a much more accurate depiction of how well the program prepares its students.

On 9/5/2024 at 10:39 AM, TrayS said:

apparently is was really low (like 60%), but that class was the first to go through and they started during covid protocols, so pretty much all of their didactic was online instead of in class.  I know that the program also took 1st and second out of like 90 at a competition between pa programs.  I think that the next class to take the PANCE will give a much more accurate depiction of how well the program prepares its students.

Hiii, what do you mean by 1st and second out of like 90?