South University Tampa 2024-2025 Application Cycle

24 minutes ago, capypullupPA said:

Congratulations!! Any advice for the interview, or what the format was like?

Be prepared for some ethical/behavioral questions! But mostly just be yourself. The staff is incredible and so nice!!

• Like 2

On 7/17/2024 at 1:17 PM, madprepa said:

Just got accepted! Good luck everyone! This is a great program!

On 8/2/2024 at 4:43 PM, srkprepa225 said:

Just got accepted! Interviewed on 7/30!! Good luck to everyone applying, interview day was a lot of fun and this really seems like an outstanding program! 

On 8/3/2024 at 1:14 PM, PAbloom said:

Got accepted yesterday!!! Interviewed 7/30! It was truly a wonderful experience, everyone was so nice!!!

Congratulations to you all! May I ask if you received the acceptance through phone call or email?

On 8/9/2024 at 5:40 PM, PrePaPat34 said:

Emailed the program two days ago to update them on pending prerequisites that I had just completed. Received all A's. They emailed me the next morning rejecting me. 

Jeez I'm sorry! I may be getting it mixed up with another school but I thought this school required all pre-reqs to be fully completed and entered before submitting the application. Maybe that's a reason for the weird timing rejection