Tufts 2024-2025

On 7/17/2024 at 2:20 PM, PrePaTJM24 said:

Thank you! The interview experience was great! A Q&A with all the interviewees with a student panel and then two 1:1 interviews with faculty. The questions were straightforward and it felt very relax/conversational. Best of Luck!

Can you give some examples on what they asked? If possible, so nervous for mine on 8/7

Did anyone receive any additional confirmation email after the "Your Application is Under Review" email? I was a little bit unsure if one of my prereqs would count, so just wondering if you're supposed to get an email once your prereqs are approved or if people just started getting interview invites after that email. Thank you in advance! Good luck to everyone interviewing!

On 7/25/2024 at 1:04 PM, rnpa1998 said:

For those who got interviews recently, do you mind sharing when you applied and stats? 

sGPA: 3.99

cGPA: 3.98

PCE: 3600hrs (EMT/ER Tech)

GRE: 318

Volunteer: 400hrs

Shadowing: 40hrs

Leadership: 300hrs

Teaching: 300hrs

First Gen, LGBTQ+, first time applicant

Verified 6/3 accepted 7/16

On 7/24/2024 at 2:18 PM, totPA said:

Can you give some examples on what they asked? If possible, so nervous for mine on 8/7

I think theres a tacit agreement not to share interview questions, however, expect your basic interview questions & prepare for some ethical ones. I would use Casper as a resource for practicing how to answer them. I did not feel like I got any curveballs and was never stumped on a question so you should be fine! The faculty is great and the interview was very casual. Good luck!

4 hours ago, hopefulpastudent1111 said:

if it's been more than 2 weeks since my interview should I assume I won't hear until September?

Not at all! They said during my session that people who are not offered admission during the initial acceptances are put on an informal kind of "rolling waitlist" thats constantly being reviewed. You could hear any day now--hang in there! Waiting is the worst part but we all got this. Rooting for us all 🥰

On 7/29/2024 at 4:51 PM, olivelover said:

Not at all! They said during my session that people who are not offered admission during the initial acceptances are put on an informal kind of "rolling waitlist" thats constantly being reviewed. You could hear any day now--hang in there! Waiting is the worst part but we all got this. Rooting for us all 🥰

What about for those who haven’t been offered an interview yet?

5 hours ago, PApappy said:

Submitted my application on 6/3 and it was verified on 6/8.  Have not heard anything since.  Should I be worried?  Tufts is my #1 choice, to not even get an interview would crush me.

Don't lose hope yet! I submitted on 5/25 and was verified on 5/27 and I didn't get an interview invitation until 7/24 even though they had several interviews before that which I was initially passed over for. So you could absolutely still get an interview invite! Based on the size of my interview and their admissions timeline I would guess they still have 1-2 interview dates left.

• Like 1

Anyone know if Tufts PA accepts letters of interest/update letters?  If so, do we email it directly to admissions or upload it to the documents section of the Tufts app in CASPA?  I looked everywhere but could not find any info on the topic.