1 hour ago, WannabePA00 said:

Do we know if they do more than one interview round?  Also is it in person? When is the interview? lol so many questions 

Can’t say for sure but I looked back on last cycles thread and it doesn’t appear they sent out more invites. Rejection emails came a few days after the first invites went out and some were put on an interview waitlist. There are only 30 seats I believe for Stanford. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, WannabePA00 said:

I didnt get either emails which makes me think a rejection is coming. Lowkey sad bc I thought I had a chance at an interview. 

For those of us who haven't received an invitation yet, is there a reason to believe that Stanford has finished sending out all interview invitations?  

7 hours ago, Ksand51 said:

Congrats to those with interview invites! For those who did, did you have research experience and did you take the GRE or PA-CAT? 

I got an interview invite at around 8 AM PST and I had 2 years of research experience and I took the GRE as well

32 minutes ago, us280 said:

For those of us who haven't received an invitation yet, is there a reason to believe that Stanford has finished sending out all interview invitations?  

I think people are referring to the previous admissions cycle for 2023-2024 in which only one round of email interview invites went out. However looking at previous years such as 2021-2022, it seems as though they have changed their email send outs from year to year. 

• Upvote 1