Eastern Virginia Medical School 2023-2024 Cycle

Just now, Lrester said:

I haven't heard anything yet. Fingers crossed for an interview during the second wave of invites 😅

Same boat, staying hopeful! Historically do they have other waves of invites? Or is it all in one day? First cycle so confused on how things work during this time 😅

1 minute ago, futurePA2004 said:

Same boat, staying hopeful! Historically do they have other waves of invites? Or is it all in one day? First cycle so confused on how things work during this time 😅

From what I read in other posts from previous years, they usually do a few waves depending on if people accept the invite or not 

I have!! So, the guests thing i feel is new and has not been a thing in the past. Evms does 3 rounds or waves of interviews or until all spots are filled I think they interview like 170 people. In the past the interview is a faculty member a community pa and a group interview. They also do meet and greet stuff before and In between interviews with current student's who got  accepted last year.. They also do a meet and greet thing right before interviews they will announce this later sometimes it’s virtual sometimes in person. Hope this helps 

Edited by patobe82
  • Thanks 2

Hi everyone! My name is Alexis and I am a member of the EVMS MPA Class of 2026. My classmate Hailey and I created an updated forum for this year. Please head over to this page and ask us questions or engage with each other! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, patobe82 said:

Did any of you hear today? I really thought the 2nd wave would be today.. don’t give up hope keep positive.  There have been people in the past who heard like 10 days before the interviews!! Keep your head up!  

Wow really? That’s crazy, hopefully they go out sooner because that would be so tough to plan travel!! 

17 hours ago, KythefuturePA said:

How long do they give you to decline an Interview? Today makes a week since the first wave went out so maybe tomorrow? 

They give 72 hours from the time you receive the interview invitation to accept or decline the offer. I hope you hear something soon!